The 2020 edition of SALON, Festival International de Musique de Chambre de Provence will be held, as planned, from July 31 to August 8.
It is a great joy for our artists and for many of you who have been following us for so many years.
At the time of writing, there are still a lot of uncertainties about several artistic and practical aspects of our rendezvous.
This is how it looks today (June 8, 2020)
- We will try to keep the poster as close as possible to what we presented to you last March. Most of the artists will be able to come. A few steps. Our three artistic directors, Eric Le Sage, Paul Meyer, Emmanuel Pahud, will be there without fail.
- All programs are subject to change.
- We will soon be opening concerts for rent at the Château de l'Empéri, the church of Saint Michel and the Temple.
- The Château will not be numbered exceptionally this year. The number of seats will be limited. The price of the tickets has been adapted as well as the subscription offers.
- The concerts at the Abbey of Sainte Croix will not be open for hire until the end of June. If they cannot take place at the Abbey, certain programmes will be offered elsewhere.
- Reservations should preferably be made online.
We are optimistic that by the time of the festival the peace and quiet will have returned for a summer of the most beautiful and sweetest music.
See you soon and continue to take good care of yourself.
_ The Festival
Attention! Only payments by bank transfer are accepted on June 10, 2020. The payment by Credit Card will come in a few days.
This year, exceptionally:
* moins de 30 ans et/ou étudiants,
Eglise Saint Michel | temple
Tarif : 10 €
Les répétitions de l’après-midi dans
L’abonnement intégral (pass)
en vente après le 25 juin
349 €* tous les concerts
* 50 € de réduction sur ces formules avec la carte de membre en ordre de cotisation des Amis du Festival.
le bon plaisir
6 concerts au choix 119 €
3 concerts au choix 69 €